White color blinking means hardware error. It may happen during incorrect sensor data reading or sensor/memory failure.
STEP 1. In most cases you can easily solve this problem by rebooting the device.
- Press the button for 10 seconds until LED changes its color to blue
- Make sure white blinking won't happen again (e.g. when you connect your device to the smartphone)
STEP 2. If you device is blinking again right after smartphone connection, please follow the procedure:
- check for firmware update
- reboot the device (hold Atmotube button for 10 seconds)
- start firmware update
- If new firmware is not available - contact support via in-app chat or firstname.lastname@example.org - we'll enable update for you
Did it resolve your problem?